Sunday, July 13, 2014

April 21, 2014

Hello Family! I only have 30 minutes to email today and I am almost up! So this is going to be short sorry!
We ahd a pretty good week. We unfortunately had an investigator, Lance, drop us this week but we found a couple of potentials to make up for it! So I am hoping in the coming weeks we can get a few more new investigators. Looks like a pretty eventful week in Boise for you all! My companion came back from exchanges this week with the District Leader and he was sick. Lucky for me, I got it a couple days later. Not too bad though, I am just about over it and we didn't have to stop working so that is good. Again sorry the email is a day late and really short but time is up! The library was closed yesterday for "Easter Monday" and since today isn't p-day, President said we only get 30 mins! Hope you all have a great week! Love you lots!!!
Love,
Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment