Sunday, July 13, 2014

May 25, 2014

Hello Family!

Well it has been a crazy week. Saying bye to all the people in Wanganui and trying to get packed up and all that jazz was crazy. I ended up taking pretty much everything which was good. The new area is much colder than my last. It isn't horrible yet. There is snow on the mountains around us but nothing down here. We cover a few little towns but we focus our efforts on Temuka and Timaru. Timaru is a pretty good size city. It has anything you would want by way of shops and stuff. There is a branch in Timaru. But it is a fairly large branch. I think there were about 40 or so people at church. The work for our area is pretty slow though. I guess it just means we need to work harder. I also am feeling pretty overwhelmed being a district leader. I should be getting some training on Wednesday so that is good. But I just don't know at all what I am doing! Well I actually only have 30 min to email in this area if the library is busy. It's not too busy right now but I only have a couple minutes left of the initial 30 mins so that is all I have for the week! Sounds like the service for Brady was good, that is good to hear. Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment